Stop The Dakota Access Pipeline
Please join the live conversation here: http://chat.thetruthism.org:3000/channel/no-dakota-access
Get your free Public-Awareness stickers here: http://thetruthism.org/shop/nodapl-chicago-activists-free-public-awareness-stickers/
How can YOU help?
- Following the guidelines of respectful and wise speech, share your voice with North Dakota governor Jack Dalrymple at 701-328-2200
- Sign the petition to the White House to Stop DAPL
- Call the White House at (202) 456-1111 or (202) 456-1414. Tell President Obama of our support for the demands of the Standing Rock Souix in protection of clean water, sacred lands and the health of the Earth on which we all depend
- If you are a US Citizen, following the guidelines of respectful and wise speech, call the Army Corps of Engineers as a tax-payer to insist that they reverse Nationwide Permit No. 12: (202) 761-5903
- Get the latest on how you can join in solidarity with protesters by visiting the Camp of the Sacred Stones website. Here are some current actions listed there:
- Travel to Bismark in person to join the Camp of the Sacred Stones. See this FAQ for more details.
- Express your interest in organizing or joining a delegation of mindfulness and Buddhist practitioners in a delegation to the DAPL protests by posting a comment below.
- Pledge to Resist the Dakota Access Pipeline (see “Get involved on the Ground” on the Camp of the Sacred Stones website)
- Assist those who are facing legal fees by contributing to the Sacred Stone Camp Legal Defense Fund
- Call into right speech and right action one or more of the corporations sponsoring the Dakota Access Pipeline by organizing or joining a NoDAPL solidarity event in your area
- Donate to support the Camp of the Sacred Stones general fund
- Donate items to the Sacred Stone Camp Supply List
- Support those in residence at the protest by contributing to the Sacred Stone Camp gofundme initiative
- Track events and further calls for support on social media
- Our own live chat: http://chat.thetruthism.org:3000/channel/no-dakota-access